Info for Parents
Gymini Age Groups
- GYMINI 1: 1 to 3 years - toddlers walking
- GYMINI 2: 3 to 5 years - pre-school
- GYMINI 3: P1 and P2 - introduction to gymnastics
- GYMINI 4: From P3 - Junior Gymnastics
- GYMINI 1 For safety reasons we ask that the adult to child ratio be 1:1. In the case of twins, we suggest that (initially) an additional adult attends or informs one of our coaches when booking.
- Adults/Carers should be made aware of the inherent risk when children are involved in sport, particularly when using equipment.
- A coach will collect children/parents from the door at the start of a class and return them to the door to be collected at the end of a class.
- No child should be left unsupervised before the start of a class and should be made aware of the dangers of climbing on balustrade or seating.
Prior to the Class
- PLEASE try and ensure that your child visits the toilet before the start of the class.
Changing, Clothing and Belongings
- Children should be changed BEFORE entering the GYMINI centre.
- Children must wear suitable clothing and bare feet for comfort and safety, long hair should be tied back and jewellery removed.
- GYMINI 1 Children can bring personal belongings into the gym and leave them on the seating provided – all shoes must be left outside.
- GYMINI 2, 3 & 4 Children can be changed in toilets or outside the gym on seating provided. Belongings can be left there (at owner’s risk).
- No outdoor footwear (including training shoes) can be worn inside the GYMINI centre.
Food and Drink
- No food or drink to be consumed in the GYMINI centre.
Pushchairs and Buggies
- No pushchairs or buggies can be taken into the GYMINI centre; only car seats for babies will be permitted. Buggies and pushchairs can be left (at owner’s risk) in areas provided.